Walk or hike to monuments in Alpine.
- Fort Mountainville, Main Street, Legacy Park.
- Site of Two Alpine Churches, Main Street, Legacy Park.
- In Honor of All Veterans, Cemetery Hill.
- Alpine Mountains, Top of Cemetery Hill.
- In Memory of the Pioneers of Alpine (Sculpture), Top of Cemetery Hill.
- First Public Building, Pioneer Road, about 204 East.
- John Rowe Moyle (Sculpture), Moyle Park.
- John Rowe Moyle Tower, Home & Surroundings, Moyle Park.
- The Old Red Schoolhouse, 1899-1965, 181 East 200 North.
- Incorporated, 19 January 1855, 17th City in the Territory of Utah, Main Street, North of City Hall.
- Alpine Mountains, south end of Burgess Park.